1. At Mistgold.com, safegaurding your privacy is our top priority. We are committed to protecting your privacy at all times and in all situations. The information we collect about you when you become a member is used to process your orders and to provide a more personalised experience to enable you to shop with assurance and confidence. Our site is encrypted to increase the security of our customers’ (your) information.
2. When you place an order, you will need to fill up a form that requires your full name, residential address and e-mail address. We will use this information to process your order and notify you of the status of your order. We may send to you from time to time, related updates on pieces of interest in your personal account and also notifications on new products and promotions. You can opt out hassle free from our personalised newsletter service by going to our unsubscribe link.
3. We will not release your personal data to any other external organisations. However, we may use collated information for market statistical analysis and site performance evaluations in order to provide you with a better online experience.
4. Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served or to enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or to protect the rights, property or safety of Mistgold, its employees or our users.
5. Any feedback, data, comments, suggestions, ideas or information that we receive through our websites, other than your personal information, will be regarded as non-confidential. You agree that we may have unrestricted rights to use or reproduce such non-confidential information in any manner and for any purpose as we deem fit.
Do feel free to contact us.